Oscar ramblings

I am just going to start by saying that these are solely my opinions. I welcome yours, feel free to comment to agree/disagree with me.

What were the snubs/surprises in this year's nominees?

Id say the ongoing snub that Oscar has against Ridley Scott is unwarranted, as American Gangster should be up there (and isn't at all).
Also undermentioned is 3:10 to Yuma. Great cast, great cinematography, only one oscar nod.
Why are there no Asian movies mentioned in the foreign films? I mean, there were so many great ones to choose from this year!
Lastly, I think we should all be honest and admit we're happy to see Angelina isn't there. Skeletor can barely act, and since she has removed half of once was the most beautiful woman in the world, the appeal is all gone for me.
And though I think the only nominee I haven't seen yet is Atonement, let's be happy about no Kiera Knightley!


more on all this later.

No comments: