Found photographs -- Dimanche

Dear friends,
sorry for being so out of sight recently, i've just been scrambling to get a ton of
school-related stuff done. I'm focusing on a big paper for my dada seminar, and I'm
expected to give a rather serious presentation about my research proposal
tomorrow, too. I'll be around to play again starting sometime this week.
bisous, \\V

Paris Vogue March 09. Ph- Inez & Vinoodh. Model- Daria Werbowy.
Serge and Jane
kristi malakoff Skull 2008 (12 000 photographs of flowers) 118.0” x 91.0” x 4.0”

Gareth Moore Uncertain Pilgrimage; Spoons and Forks and Runcible Spoons, 2007
Wood, metal, plastic, thread Dimensions variable
Installation view, Galerie Daniel Buchholz, European Kunsthalle, Cologne, Germany, 2007.
danielsgraphiclife Amsterdam, Utrechtsestraat
Coco Rocha! via stardustandsequins.
from COACD, Dylan Paul Morgan Taverner sketch.

1 comment:

mimi said...

love your pics
http://lesprairiesdemimi.blogspot.com