RandomThings

Here are the rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 15-20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you, or I think you'll have fun answers to read. 1) I always eat french fries with a fork. 2) I've known all the words to Bruce Springsteen's Thunder Road off by heart since I was 10. 3) I know how to drive stick. 4) I get all my gorgeous silk scarves from my mom, my aunt, or my grandmother (on the French side). 5) I used to be a competitive downhill snowboarder, and went to junior nationals twice. 6) My siblings and I all have names that work in both French and English. 7) I don't dye my hair. 8) Though I recognize their utility, I think backpacks are awful. 9) I love sparkling water, and drink it with juice, or just as is. 10) I love my tall shoes. I just wish I had more opportunities to wear them. 11) Doing an MA was the best idea I had last year. 12) I am very secretive about certain things, but totally don't show it. In some ways im very private. actually, i just like my alone time.. like a hermit. 13) I'm a movie nerd. But i don't like the big productions. I like the hard to find stuff..maybe it's because I worked at Pic, but i've seen everything. 14) I used to be embarrassed to say this, but now I can admit that I follow celebrity gossip closely. 15) I kind of like that my boyfriend is into cars and can fix anything himself. 16) I miss Vancouver every day that I am in Victoria. 17) I can honestly say that I'm an art nerd. But i am very specific about what I like. 18) I'm having trouble finding 25 things. 19) I love airplanes, and airplane travel. 20) Until I read this book, I was always weird about saying that I really do feel half and half. I've lived in Canada all my life, but i identify with two cultures. I am Canadian and French. 21) If i'm ever boring you to death with my art talk, i won't get offended if you just change the subject. 22) I usually try to plan what to wear tomorrow the night before while in bed. I also usually end up with something completely different on in the end. 23) I am really good at scrabble (in two languages). 24) I like taking pictures with film cameras..though my digital camera is a marvel of technology. 25) I like the smell inside new books.

3 comments:

magdalyn said...

good idea shifting this to your blog. i also pick my clothes when im in bed and end up wearing something else, im always more daring at night.

Veronicahhh said...

mag, i tag you. id love to hear your answers.

isavirtue said...

damnit, magdalyn stole my comment! i totally do that too.