ICYMI -- two reality shows

Turns out I've been missing much of the fun reality television has to offer. Sure, I've watched ANTM religiously since season one, the latter few seasons with Kiera. Every Wednesday we meet up to gossip, eat her chef's dad's delicious concoctions, and verbally abuse everyone on the show. I've also been perhaps THE biggest fan of the ProjRun series, and nearly had a heart attack when Coco Rocha (as you know, im borderline obsessed) was the guest on ProjRunCan this week (thanks to all my friends who emailed me to let me know, as if i'd missed that bit of info!). However, despite my loyalty to both of those franchises, and my dabbling in Elle magazine's Stylista, too, I didn't realize what I was missing.

If you watch 30 Rock (and you should), these will remind you of the crazy ideas Jack has for new reality shows (remember Milf Island, etc.?). BUT BETTER.
Happy watching!

Namely, did you know RuPaul had a TV show?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW! Here's the website's overview:

"Nine contestants must re-invent their glam drag looks using thrift store clothing and tschotchkes from the 99-cent store. Guest judge Bob Mackie stops by to help RuPaul weed out the drag queen with the least style. Watch the FULL episode here!"
With judges like Robin, creator of the Pussycat whores, and Santino Rice (from ProjRun), and sponsored by MAC viva glam, this show is beyond entertaining.






Also, did you know that a show called Bullrun existed?

Bullrun is basically a luxury car rally that takes place in urban areas. Teams are named according to the car they use (camaro, corvette, avalanche, lexus, etc). The losers of the rally part of the competition must compete in a crazy challenge complete with pyrotechnics that usually destroys their car. Thrilling. Definitely a must-see. Even if you don't like cars. It's hosted by a wrestling champion, Goldberg!

No comments: