Signs -- reimagined (NSFW!)


Now it may be because I'm nostalgic about the years circa 2004, but I still listen to bloc party sometimes. On their latest album, Intimacy, there were only a couple songs really worth listening to.. but one of them is Signs, which I've played over and over.
Here are two ways Signs has been reimagined. The first is from Intimacy Remixed, coming out May 11th, and is Signs (Armand Van Helden Remix). The second is a vid I've actually already posted on this blog, but that I cannot get enough of (might have something to do with the airplane thing).

4 comments:

kevin said...

on a totally unrelated note, you have ADS ON YOUR BLOG NOW WTF?!

Veronicahhh said...

I'm trying it out.. so it's a no then?

dont panic!

kevin said...

I would have to go with no.. unless the revenue makes it worthwhile. aesthetically its a little heinous though.

Veronicahhh said...

understood. failed experiment over.