found photographs-- im back.

These are not the best, as I haven't been home in days (dogsitting, visits, etc). But you'll have to be happy for now. I promise I'll be back into blogging like crazy by the end of the weekend.

Karoline is making me reconsider my skinnies.
this looks amazing, and fresh.. love the long cardigan+leather combo.

Found this on my mom's laptop. lovely.

WHERE CAN I GET THESE??
for serious. biggest WANT in ages! i want them. for my feet.
via wedgeheel

Wing Chair, by Hannes Grebin
from Bauhaus! available at WOK in milan.

I will never get over lykke. she does things I could never do. like beige yoga shorts over ripped stockings. This is from elle sweden.

Ill take the shoes and the luggage. k thanks!

also:
love this. my friends are the greatest. xoxoox

2 comments:

Mothdust said...

That sofa chair has too many chromasomes.

Ish said...

those shoes! love!!!! so much want.