drive to ontario?

My brother Nick and I have a favour to ask.. if you can.

He says:

Start Time:
Any time!
End Time:
Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 3:00pm
Location:
Victoria to Toronto TransCanada highway

I need to get a vehicle to Ontario for June 18th, However, due to the late dates of UVIC convocation, I simply do not have the time to do it.

So here it is, I am willing to lend my car free of charge to anyone with a driver's license and a good driving record starting on June 5th, so long as it ends up in Toronto by June 18th. 13 days to cover about 4500km. The car is a blue 2002 Ford Focus, 4-dr sedan model, in outstanding condition, it comes with a tape deck to hook up your IPOD, a huge trunk, A/C and power locks.

if you, or anyone you know are interested, please email Veronicahhh@gmail.com, or Best400@gmail.com. <3

1 comment:

isavirtue said...

if this was in july...and you had posted it before my bf bought his plane ticket...i bet he would have considered it for sure