Found Photographs

inkylips.

photograph of me, Matt and Ish(behind me)
by Noah!

aww ashley why so sad? if you remembered you own that fendi bag,
you wouldn't be so glum.
olsens anonymous.

i didn't take this one but I could have.
this isn't Victoria but it could have been.
by thegreatbookshavebeenwritten

Coco with Coco mannequins. via style.com

Maria is one of my style icons.
vanillascented

zanita has those amazing docs i want.

maja by karoline in miami.
still aching about those zip-up wedges from hm.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

I also want those doc martins with heels now (knee high socks can sell me anything.)

aching re: zip up wedges? They are at H and M? I'll go halfers with you.

TOP MODEL TONIGHT! SO EXCITED!
xoxoxoxoxoox

PS. I'm SO very into every look in this found photos edition!

Veronicahhh said...

they were at hm. not in canada. sigh...