Proust Questionaire

My brother recently told me that this blog has too many found photographs and not enough dirt about me. So I've filled out the Proust questionaire so that you all know a tiny bit more.

What is your idea of perfect happiness? to have my family and friends be happy and healthy.
What is your greatest fear? failure.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? i'm working on not being so loud. and being more lovely to waitresses.
What is the trait you most deplore in others? tardiness. intolerance.
What is your greatest extravagance? dining out!
What is your current state of mind? content.
On what occasion do you lie? constantly.
What do you dislike most about your appearance? i do not dislike my appearance.
Which living person do you most despise? i'd rather not say.
What is the quality you most like in a man? unwavering devotion.
What is the quality you most like in a woman? stong mindedness.
Which words or phrases do you most overuse? i always add "o" at the end of the word "bye"=bye-o! I could just say goodbye, but I don't mind "overusing" it.
Which talent would you most like to have? I would like to be able to speak every language. Including, but not limited to, Klingon, Japanese, and Swedish.
What do you consider your greatest achievement? resisting.
If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? I'd rather not "come back".. as it were.
Where would you like to live? in France, not forever, but for a little while.
What is your most treasured possession? the one I don't yet have.
What do you most value in your friends? caterpillar eyelashes and pillow lips. a large vocabulary. good photography skills. a willingness to put up with my spam emails. shared appreciation of the finer things in life mixed with the ability to "rough it". a strong point of view.
Who are your favorite writers? Ernest Hemingway, Antoine de St-Exupery, and lately Liza Marklund. There are many others.
Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Dominique Francon.
Which historical figure do you most identify with? i don't know.
What is it that you most dislike? in the winter, my feet are always cold.
What is your motto? ...what you see is what you see (borrowed).

2 comments:

Mariah Kinnley said...

cool motto! My motto is if you don't try you don't succeed.

failure is not my greatest fear because if you don't fail in life how will you learn? I like to see failing as a good experience because if you learn to conquer that fear you won't have to deal with it as often in life.

isavirtue said...

I agree with your brother. but as to the waitresses thing don't worry about it! it didn't really mean anything!