YVR


















Photograph on the right: look on the left-hand side! a jet is taking off!

My gifted photographer friends keep telling me to use photoshop. Believe me, one of these days I'm sure I'll get into it, and perhaps wow everyone like they do. But til then, here's another glimpse as to what my commute to work looks like. I took these shots over YVR today thru the glass of the window.

As some of you know by now, I live in Victoria but I work in Vancouver . I work for West Coast Air, a float plane company. I have probably done the flight, by floatplane, between Vancouver and Victoria a hundred times, and I'm still as excited about it each time I do it. Except at 7am.. when you can usually find me sleeping for the 35min traverse.

4 comments:

A. said...

oh wow that looks greally cool. okay cool isn't the right word i think stunning or amazing would be righter.

ivan said...

what do you do?? are you a pilot

Veronicahhh said...

i do reservations, check-in and load control.

ivan said...

lets hang out next time you come here; you seem to be a very interesting person