copycat

I've been meaning to do a post like this for ages, but Annie has really inspired me.

Should I be slightly ashamed to admit that this is only a glimpse at my favourite shoes?
I haven't included any boots (though I only have a few pairs) or any of my sneakers (a few of those, too).

Don't mind the foreshortening you see. the shoes in front are not, in fact, larger than the ones in the back. quite the opposite.

also- those are what's left of the birthday flowers. They're not as happy as they were, but the colours are so beautiful I left them.

And.. to follow Annie's example:
Favourite/most worn summer shoe: Brown wedges!
Favourite/most worn winter/all year shoe: tie, aldo studded boots and those shiny kicks in the foreground. however, those new buckle boots are getting a lot of wear these days..

Photobucket
clockwise from top left. Jeffrey Campbell buckle boots, hm grey wedges, Charlotte Ronson gum sole wedges, Aldo peep-toe platforms, hm patent oxfords, aldo studded ankle boots, Kenneth Cole Reaction sandals, payless low-heel oxfords.

3 comments:

Ish said...

Ahhh, shoes.

annie. said...

I LOVE the ones on the back row, in the middle. When I find the time in the next few days, as per your request, I will photograph all my heels individually and comment!

magdalyn said...

your shoe collection is supreme, i miss seeing you wear a different pair every day