gpoyf

SHOES: wedges
SNEAKERS: usually
JEANS: grey!
T-SHIRT: james perse
BAG:
lancel
WALLET: Surface to Air
SUNGLASSES: Ray Ban P.
WATCH: bijoux terner, with new band, new everything
JEWELERY: only the pearl necklace from my bff. i don't really wear much jewellery/accessories.
TV: newly traded huge LG plasma screen.
CELLULAR PHONE: iphone
MP3: I gave my brother my ipod.
MAKEUP: hypnose mascara. candy pink lipstick.
DEODORANT: not usually.
TOOTHPASTE: whatever is there.
SHAMPOO / CONDITIONER: Jay says "practically tide for my hair" (Frieda Brunette, smells good).
SOAP: new: lush yummy yummy yummy.
PERFUME: D&G light blue (day) + Chanel Allure (night). But i hardly ever wear any.
MINERAL WATER: tap water- in a re-used glass pellegrino bottle.
WINE: champagne.
FOOD: my mother is the best cook in the world.
CANDY: kinder bueno.
HAIRDRESSER: Jay at the fix!
MAGAZINE: Vogue Paris and Interview!

1 comment:

Kiki said...

my ABSOLUTE FAV
wine: champange.

Totally Veronica