gpoyw

Me and red lipstick, this style.

I’m the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It’s awful. If I’m on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I’m going, I’m liable to say I’m going to the opera. It’s terrible."-from The C
atcher in the Rye

Be regular and orderly in your life so that you may be violent and original in your work.”-Gustave Flaubert

Just stop thinking, worrying, looking over your shoulder, wondering, doubting, fearing, hurting, hoping for some easy way out, struggling, gasping, confusing, itching, scratching, mumbling, bumbling, grumbling, humbling, stumbling, rumbling, rambling, gambling, tumbling, scumbling, scrambling, hitching, hatching, bitching, moaning, groaning, honing, boning, searching, perching, besmirching, grinding grinding grinding away at yourself. Stop it, and just DO!" -Sol LeWitt to Eva Hesse, 1965

1 comment:

jon said...

is that even you ?

<3