Found

French actress Sara Forestier on the cover of Dirty Glam magazine.

Paris in the summertime, via Vogueroine.

too cool. her name is sophie.
photograph by Jonathan Flanders

SOFIA COPPOLA nuff said.

Here is a look backstage at the Lanvin couture show.
The best part about my bf having a serious job is that he has to dress up.
I love this look but I'm still undecided about the visors.

The Selby invaded George Gorrow's (of Ksubi) place.
That airplane is a craft project worthy of Paish. Maybe for my next birthday?

My love of wedge heels will never wane.. ever.
Especially not if cheap monday starts the most awesome colourblock versions ever.
via fillipas

Elsa Sylvan for COVER magazine.
Everything about this pictures makes me wish I were in Paris like Mag.

Oh.. Lara.
via codyjune

Behati!! In her homeland, South Africa.
Photograph by Camilla Akrans for Harper's Bazaar US, April issue.

No comments: