Calvin Klein ss2010 details


I defy all of you to tell me that I am wrong and that these babies are not the most beautiful, original, interesting, covetable shoes you have seen in years. Costa has amazed me. I loved almost every look in the show to near-death, and these sandals, with their subtle platform, understated heel, and cool, clean, minimalist yet visionary yet (Japanese influenced?) traditional design KILL ME.
I am in a total state of shock, I will start saving immediately for a pair as they are the only thing I will buy this year because I will wear them every day next summer and every day next fall with tights.
Only one question remains: white, gray, or black? I am thinking black with t-strap, but could be persuaded otherwise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugly.

is a virtue said...

i won't be the one to persuade you otherwise. and lets be honest - if you plan to wear them every day - then black is the way to go.

♥ Callah said...

yah I was going to say they look very Japenese-esque. Black!

Anonymous said...

very ugly

Kiki said...

I think they do look like a hybrid between japanese rocking horse shoes and mary janes! I love them, obviously! I agree that black is the way to go, so you can wear them everyday.
xoxoxoox