update from this post back in late summer.
blog post idea from ponymalta. I copied her because I really like autumn.
- Chestnuts and their prickly casings on Cook St. If I have given you a chestnut that I found this last week (or left one on your desk-- that was me!) it is because you are special.
- Crispy copper-coloured maple leaves (not leafs!) on campus and around town.
- ...hockey season! And now Victoria has a pub downtown that shows hockey games woo!
- Watching raindrops in puddles on Broad from my apartment window.
- Seeing your breath in the cold if you are up early (like moi).
- Deciding which coat/blazer/jacket/vest and scarf/scarves/hat/glove combinations to wear.
- Cold weather vegetables and dishes.
- The return of all tv shows! In no order: ANTM, Dexter, Bones, The Office, ProjRun, etc.