Proust Questionnaire - take II

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR? Failure.
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT STATE OF MIND?
Disappointed.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OCCUPATION?(WAY OF SPENDING TIME)?
Watching movies and going for walks.

WHAT HISTORICAL FIGURE DO YOU MOST IDENTIFY WITH?
Cleopatra? I'm not sure.

WHICH LIVING PERSON DO YOU MOST ADMIRE?
My mother and father.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO?
So tough! Dominique Francon is the first who comes to mind.
But when I was younger I thought Tintin was superb.
WHO ARE YOUR REAL-LIFE HEROES?
My mother. See also: style icon.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION?
My boat!

WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU HAPPIEST?
In bed.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST OBVIOUS CHARACTERISTIC?
big eyes/goofy smile?

WHAT IS THE TRAIT YOU MOST DEPLORE (HATE) IN YOURSELF?
Sometimes I wish I could self-edit as I speak..

WHAT IS THE TRAIT YOU MOST DEPLORE IN OTHERS?
Narrow-mindedness.

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST EXTRAVAGANCE?
Wedgeheels.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE JOURNEY?
The one where I end up on the Transsiberian Railway in winter.

WHAT DO YOU MOST DISLIKE ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE?
I try to actively like, rather than dislike, things about my appearance, but I have days where it feels all wrong.

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THE MOST OVER-RATED VIRTUE?
Virtues aren't over-rated.

ON WHAT OCCASION DO YOU LIE?
When I can't possibly tell you the truth.

WHICH WORDS OR PHRASES DO YOU MOST OVER-USE?
je ne sais pas.

IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would gain a photographic memory.

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT?
Surviving graduate school (so far).

WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE?
I am never leaving this apartment. But if I do, it will be to live in Europe.

WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU MOST ADMIRE IN A MAN?
Dedication.

WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU MOST ADMIRE IN A WOMAN?
I like opinionated, self-assured women.

WHAT IS IT YOU MOST DISLIKE?
Pineapple on pizza and ugg boots.

WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN YOUR FRIENDS?
Their willingness to not take me too seriously.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
In space.

IF YOU WERE TO DIE AND COME BACK AS A PERSON OR AN ANIMAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE?
Ducks make a lot of noise and get to sit around a lot.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE AN OBJECT TO COME BACK AS, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
A tree. Trees are noble.

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO (WORDS YOU LIVE BY OR THAT MEAN A LOT TO YOU)?
Will this matter in two weeks?

WHO HAS BEEN THE GREATEST INFLUENCE ON YOU?
My family. And lately, because of Ernest Hemingway, I've been wanting to learn how to fish.

The first time I did it, here.

3 comments:

patience said...

do you like pineapple NOT on pizza?

Veronicahhh said...

i love fresh pineapple.
and i dont like uggs on or off pizza.

♥ Callah said...

yes, I always thought I hated pineapple because I had never tried it fresh. I concur. (Ah, THAT's my overused phrase!)