ask me anything


ask me anything:
HERE




Similar to the last person who wrote, I too have never commented on your blog. But I absolutely love it. I stumbled upon your blog over the summer and I feel like such a creep because I check it 1-5 times a day. I've never been to Canada and I've always wanted to visit Montréal, but now Victoria is on my list of places to visit! Also, I really appreciate your style. (I suppose that wasn't really a question). Question: You've shown your lovely living room in pictures...What does your bedroom look like?

wow, thank you! I'm glad you like the blog, and I definitely recommend visiting Victoria. Let me know when you are here, I will show you around.

my apartment looks big and luxurious in photos (haha) but it's actually very small. Because I live right downtown, the location is the premium and the place is smaller. My bedroom is just off from the living room, and I'll try to take some photos to give you a tour sometime in the next couple of days.

Fav. alcoholic beverage?

CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when that is out of the question, i drink g&ts or local beer.

1 comment:

THE DIVINITUS said...

looking forward ;)
hey, happy 2010!