Found Photographs


White Light White Heat
by Dusan Reljin, styled by Capucine Safyurtlu, Numéro #95 August 2008

Another 30 rock thing.
via rapvsweden

best jacket, best photo, best skyline.
by yvan

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A MERRY 2k10
my place isn't festive at all. no poinsettias, no trees, no lights.
but i am in a festive mood so bring it on, xmas!

everything about this is just too phenomenal.
including that it just randomly is the bodysuit equiv of the jacket above. guess convex cones on garmets was interesting to me this week.
via

May I introduce to you.. the land equivalent of the blobfish!
Nice nazo mr. monkey.
Ish gave me a whole scientific talk about this guy and I don't remember anything.
sorry, you'll just have to enjoy how silly he looks.


sorry it's a short one, the internet had nothing for me these last few days.

2 comments:

heart charlie said...

I LOVE these photos you chose, I don't even know where to begin! Ok Tracey Jordan/Morgan photo is hilarious! I seriously laughed out loud when I saw this, also that jacket with the architectural sleeve is deliriously beautiful!

You + Eye said...

second to last image = insanity