holiday cheer

So far, I am having an excellent holiday:
  • Egg nog and rum at night, and egg nog in tea for breakfast.
  • Large amounts of coffee, and some excellent free americanos with ice cream.
  • Dance parties with all my best friends.
  • Parties with egg nog and rum, parties with a projector showing a youtube disco dance party, parties with crab cakes, etc.
  • Screenings of the best movies, including Home Alone, Ferris Bueller, Broken Flowers, and thankfully only a few moments of Love Actually. Hopefully I can watch Home Alone 2 tonight.
  • Carolers outside my apartment happily singing. I love this throughout the day, but I hate that they wake me up in the mornings when I went to bed late.
  • My advent calendar, thanks mom.
  • The live band at the mall. Also, the 458215469 people currently in the mall.
  • Text messages to wake me up in the morning :-)
  • My new ottoman is the greatest, and the other gifts I've received so far have been amazing. My friends know me so well <3
  • Loads and loads of fresh crab, with many relatives. Yum!

4 comments:

patience said...

who gave you the ottoman?

Veronicahhh said...

Papa!

magdalyn said...

are you wearing earmuffs? you look adorable

Faridah said...

Great to hear you're having a good holiday. Hope you have a Merry Christmas too! Love the blazer.