atoz

A - Age: XXIIII
B - Bed size: Double.
C - Chore you hate: checking my voicemail.
D - Dog’s name: Jules.
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee.
F - Favorite colors: White, because it contains all the other colours.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver. I don't wear much jewellery and have neither as fillings in my mouth.
H - Height: 5’8. Unless I am wearing wedges.
I - Instruments you play: none. But I know how to whistle.
J - Job title: Teaching Assistant.
K – Kids: not today.
L - Living Arrangements: Come over whenever you want.
M - Mother’s name: Celeste, wife of Babar.
N - Nicknames: not really a nickname, but I am Vero. Or, urban ninja? hahaha.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes, but I can't remember.
P - Pet Peeve: Grudges, bad grammar, guilt-trips, pineapple on pizza.
Q - Quote from a movie: Kevin McCallister: "Buzz, your girlfriend. WOOF!"
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: one of each.
T - Time you wake up: 1045. The good times are killing me and I'm trying to catch up on sleep. Last night I fell asleep at 8pm while watching Casablanca. Seriously :-(
U - Underwear: yes.
V - Vegetable you dislike: beets.
W - Workout style: yoga with Kiki.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, but I try to refrain.
Y - Yesterday’s best moment: waking up.
Z - Zoo favorite: belugas at Vancouver Aquarium.

3 comments:

Chips said...

Wrong. Black: it is the most dominant.

magdalyn said...

best movie quote ever

Victoria said...

LOL agreed with magdalyn..best movie quote ever. I can hear the smash of the picture of Buzz's girlfriend follow that quote...hilarious