cats


Disclaimer: this whole story is for fun, because I am allergic to cats anyway.
I have said many times before that I would only want a cat if I could have Maru. My love for Maru extends beyond the internet, as I occasionally mention him in conversation to people who know I am not a lunatic. Or to you guys because you are my audience and you put up with my irrational love of a cat who is good at boxes (evidence: here).
That said, I have this folder of random images (mostly nice shoes and angsty photos) that plays as my screensaver (I'm sure you've seen it if you've ever come over) and it has a photo of Renee's cat, Dylan. And I feel like I could settle for him if Maru wasn't available, he's ugly enough.
I found these hilarious photos of cats on Mandy's blog. And I'm not like super obsessed with kittens like every other cute chick blogger on the internet/tumblr, trust me, but these cats are amazing for being just the opposite: ugly, slightly creepy, and hilarious. If you want to see the rest, click here. The photos are by Alissa Eberle.

2 comments:

roo said...

goodness gracious!

these kitties are horrendous!! But in a cute, somebody loves them, way.

heart charlie said...

Oh my god! HAHAAHA!!! That first cat is what I see when I look in the mirror in the morning ;)